Employment Law for Individuals
Humphries Kirk offers a wide range of employment law services for individuals. If you would like more information on employment law for businesses, click here.
What advice can we provide to employees?
- Settlement Agreements
- Bringing a claim in the Employment Tribunal
- Advice on Contracts of employment and Breach of Contract
- Changing Terms of Employment
- Termination of Employment
- Unfair Dismissal, Constructive Dismissal and Wrongful Dismissal
- Discrimination – including age, race, sex, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- Redundancy Advice
- Harassment or bullying
- Disciplinary, Capability and Grievances Procedures
- Sickness Absence, Incapacity
- Restrictive Covenants, Confidentiality and Intellectual Property
- Working Time and Time off including, Holidays and Holiday Pay and Rest breaks
- Minimum Wage, Notice Pay, Unpaid Wages and Equal Pay
- Transfer of employment under The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations TUPE (2006)
- Employment Status and Self Employment, including Consultancy Agreements
- Whistleblowing Protection
- Family rights and pregnancy
- Data Protection (GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018)
Employment Law Testimonial
“This was the first time I have had the pleasure of doing business with Humphries Kirk and would not hesitate to recommend the firm to other business colleagues in the future. It does seem there are very few of your kind left out there.” – David, client of Humphries Kirk