notary public

Notary Public

Notary Public

“Legal documents for use outside the UK? Our Notary Public is internationally recognised as a responsible legal officer.”

Recognised as a responsible legal officer in most countries around the world, the office of a Notary in England & Wales carries great international authority and regard. As a highly legally trained and entirely impartial witness, a Notary can authenticate and certify execution of legal documents for use outside the United Kingdom.

We have two Notaries Public in Simon Cross and Paul Griffin. Each travels widely in his capacity as Notary and is able to meet at any of our offices.

Notarial services:

  • Attesting and authenticating the signature, contents and execution of documents
  • Administration of oaths and declarations
  • Drawing up or noting (and extending) protests of happenings to ships, crews and cargoes
  • Presenting bills of exchange for acceptance and payment, noting and protesting bills in cases of dishonour and preparing acts of honour
  • Attending upon the drawing up of bonds
  • Drawing up mercantile documents, deeds, sales or purchases of property, and wills in English and (via translation), in foreign languages for use in Britain, the Commonwealth and other foreign countries
  • Providing documents to deal with the administration of the estate of people who are abroad, or owning property abroad
  • Authenticating personal documents and information for immigration or emigration purposes, or to apply to marry, divorce, adopt children or to work abroad
  • Verification of translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa
  • Taking evidence in England and Wales as a Commissioner for Oaths for foreign courts
  • Provision of Notarial copies
  • Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney, corporate records, contracts for use in Britain or overseas
  • Authenticating company and business documents and transactions
  • International domain name transfers

Notary Public News

Contact our specialists

For more information, contact one of our specialists.